You can find all types of optical lenses in Nuova Optics, all Jumeirah branches
Single Vision Lenses
For near viewing tasks or looking into the distance, the single vision lens protects the eye and doesn’t block your view.
Without zones of blurriness, Bifocal Lenses smooth and fast transition from near to far distances without any visual distortion.
Instant focus for every distance with smooth transition between vision zones.
Blue-light Blocking Lenses
Improved visual clarity and reliable protection from the dangers of the HEV Blue Light.
Adaptive lens technology for the best vision indoors and out, in the day or at night.
Virtually invisible lens coatings can make a pair of glasses an effective tool.
Single Vision Lenses – Simple Optical Correction
This lens type has only one prescription that covers the whole lens. This means that they only offer one type of vision correction, helping people see better at shorter or farther distances, but never both.
- Correct one field of vision
- Lightweight polycarbonate structure
- Perfect for short- or long-sighted wearers
Bifocal Lenses – Two Distinct Optical Powers
Bifocal lenses offer a smooth transitions from distance to near correction. These glasses provide you with clear vision at all distances, such as near, intermediate, and far.
- Two different prescriptions into one lens
- Allow to see objects at all distances
- Perfect for people suffering presbyopia
Progressive Lenses – All Ranges of Vision from Near to Far
Progressive lenses have three prescriptions. That means you can do close-up, middle distance and distance viewing without a need to change glasses. They provide a gradual transition in vision strength from top to bottom.
- Provide natural, clear vision at all distances
- More natural depth of focus with no “image jump”
- Seamless look with no telltale lines in the lenses
Blue-Light Blocking Lenses – Protect from Straining and Fatigue
The long-term effects of exposure to blue light can have serious effects on the eyes. Wearing anti-reflective blue light blocking lenses will reduce these negative side effects and protect your eyes.
- Reduce potential damage to the eyes’ retina
- Optimum anti-glare and UV protection
- Nearly clear lens – virtually unnoticeable while worn
Transitions® Lenses – Light Intelligent Everyday Eye Care
Transitions® lenses automatically adapt to changing light and keep up with your lifestyle, providing the best visual performance – day and night, indoors and out. Not only do they allow you to see clearly when it’s sunny and bright, but they can also help cut down on glare from headlights and reflectors when driving at night.
- Fit every lifestyle and every age
- Adjust from clear indoors to tint outdoors
- Block UV rays and filter Blue Light
Tinted/Sunglass Lenses – Best Vision Under the Sun
From running and biking to fishing and hunting, these lenses will protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays. Increase visual perception by improving contrast and enhancing depth awareness.
- Ideal for outdoor activities
- Ultimate protection from UV rays
- Exceptional scratch resistance
Lens Index – Lens Thickness Measurement
Lens index is a number that describes how thin or thick the lenses are. High index lenses are thinner and provide better performance. They’re stylish and lightweight, but are mostly reserved for those with higher vision correction needs. Visit lennsi.com for more information.
- Important factor of choosing the right lenses
- Should depend on your prescription and your lifestyle
- Higher prescriptions require higher index lenses
Lens Coating – More Comfort and Greater Durability
Lens coatings are applied to eyeglass lenses to improve the performance, durability, and appearance of your glasses.
- Anti-reflective coating and UV treatment for improved vision
- Scratch-resistant coating for greater durability
- Anti-fog coating eliminates the condensation of moisture on lenses
You shouldn’t compromise on Optical lenses. Consider it an investment. The quality of the spectacle is one of the most important thing to think about. At Nuova Optics Jumeirah, we are a certified high-end retailers of the best lenses in the world. We have Zeiss lenses which have 175 years of manufacturing excellence. Another brand that is bread and butter for us is Essilor. We are one of the premium partners for Essilor in Jumeirah, Dubai. They offer a complete range of optical lenses : Varilux, Eyezen, Transtions, Xperio and the most famous Crizal